|Salary:||22000 - 26000|
|Contact Name:||Louise Dawe|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01789 532220|
|Member Contact||Louise Dawe|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Alcester• £23,000-£26,000 DOE • Permanent • Full-time • Immediate start
Arden Personnel are looking for an Estimator to join our client’s growing business based in Alcester Warwickshire. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with previous experience in a similar position. The Estimator's role is to prepare and produce quotations for the design, manufacture and installation teams, to ensure the quotations are accurate and profitable.
You will be responsible for;
- Creating quotations and pricing proposals (and where necessary revising as required).
- Liaising with various teams within the business.
- Being responsive to on-site queries and efficiently solving issues.
- Being responsive to administrative and in-house queries relating to scheduling of materials.
- Updating the quotation workflow to ensure visibility of projects to other departments.
- Being flexible when other duties are required of you that are not specific to your role.
The Successful Estimator Applicant will have:
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- You must be flexible to work overtime during peak periods.
- A*-C Grade in English and Maths at GCSE level or Similar.
- Confident IT skills, proficient use of MS OFFICE.
What’s on Offer?
As an Estimator, you will receive;
• £23-£26K depending on experience
• 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Contributory Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
• Company Share Scheme
• Company funded ‘Perks’ scheme offering discounts with a major retailer
• ‘Big’ company schemes such as Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Health Cash Plan