|Job Title:||ERP Technical Delivery Manager - Home Based paying upto £45k|
|Salary:||40000 - 46000|
|Contact Name:||Nichola Jude|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07534 402933|
|Member Contact||Nichola Jude|
|Contact Phone Number||07534 402933|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Job Title: ERP Technical Delivery Manager
Division / Function: CSS / ITS
Base Location: Home with UK Travel
Base Salary £45k could go upto £50k for strong candidates plus attractive benefits including company car, 6% pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 x annual salary in life insurance.
Corporate Shared Services helps my client to be the best managed business in this sector by supporting the delivery of superb public services.
We are continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of HR, procurement, information technology, finance and accounting services we provide to our customers.
My client is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively.
They advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public.
About the role
IT Services, part of Corporate Shared Services are recruiting a number of Technical Delivery Managers to be responsible for successfully delivering IT work packages, including supporting pre-sales, analysis, cross functional development and systems integration. You will own IT solution delivery in the ERP area and ultimately be responsible for the delivery of the cost, quality, and timely delivery of a range of IT work packages.
You will work in conjunction with the Sector Solution Leads, Technical Leads, 3rd party providers and Programme Managers to develop solutions that require delivery as part of Sector IT. You will be working with my client’s Business teams across multiple sectors so collaborating with key individuals across internal IT and our suppliers and partners to delivery repeatable solutions based on standard components is key.
Due to the nature of the role it is important that you are mobile and can travel to our various contract and business unit locations across the UK.
ERP experience, ideally SAP focussed. We have demand in HR, Finance, Procurement and across BW/BPC and treasury functions.
- Good IT Delivery Management skills including: Estimating, Scope Management, Budget Management, Workpackage Planning, Time Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Issue/Conflict Resolution, Communication Management, Quality Management, Testing Plans, Training Plans, Team Management.
- Experience in dealing with senior business users, determining delivery scope and priorities as well as resolving issues.
- Skills and knowledge acquired through IT Delivery Management.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Project Management, Change Management.
- Understanding of Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design.
- Proven history and track record of completing quality Technology projects on time to budget with evidence of delivering at least 3 full ERP implementations
- Experience of coaching and mentoring others to success.
- Proven ability to plan IT workpackages, building delivery backlogs, progress monitoring including budget control and milestone control; issue and risk management.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Experience managing teams delivering IT workpackages and involving multiple software application integrators.
- Knowledge of application development and system architecture.
- Prince 2 accreditation desired