ERP Programme Architect – 18 month FTC
We’re looking for a programme level architect to drive Microsoft SaaS solution to meet our future ambitions.
You’ll define and lead the programme level architectural activities, taking ownership of the overall architectural direction across the project, ensuring the work of Solution Architects on the various ERP projects are correctly aligned, and ensuring technical and project dependencies are clearly understood.
What we’re looking for:
If you want to be part of this dedicated team, we’re looking for you to be able to demonstrate skills in:
• Proven track record working as a senior architect or programme level architect, operating across multiple projects or workstreams
• Experience of ERP programmes – Finance and reporting on ERP systems
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders
Technology is at the heart of our business and these are a selection of systems/tools you will work with:
Dynamics 365 ERP, PaaS, Azure, Power BI, Workday HR, SAP ERP, CRM
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
• Salary: Up to £70,000
• Performance-related bonus
• Competitive pension
• 37 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave - plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
• A wide range of additional benefits including free parking, sport and social activities
Duration: 18 month fixed term contract
Location: This role will be based in Southampton.
Closing date: Sunday 1st September 2019