Enterprise Security Consultant
The successful candidate must be comfortable working in diverse customer environments with a multitude of technologies related to Enterprise Security, Enterprise Networking, Data Centre Networking and Enterprise Wireless Networking. The role reports to the Senior Architect of the division but a demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment.
Minimum of 10 years of consulting in a similar role;
- Valid design and implementation certifications from a leading Enterprise Network Firewall manufacturer (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet or Palo Alto);
- Valid Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) or higher certification (CCNP Cloud, Routing & Switching, Data Centre or Service Provider preferred);
- Strong Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Intrusion Protection System (IPS) design, implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Strong network security solution design implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Strong Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, and Cisco Wireless (Aironet and Meraki) design implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Working Knowledge of standard project lifecycle phases;
- Professionally presented with strong customer-facing skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with the following would be considered advantageous; Service Provider Networking, Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SDWAN), IP Telephony, Lunix KVM, PERL and/or Openstack; and
- The following industry certifications would be considered advantageous; EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).