|Job Title:||Engineering Director|
|Salary:||120000 - 150000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Engineering Director role. Our Global Automotive client are looking for a Engineering Director to join their company on a permanent basis.
Key functions of the Engineering Director role:
- Ultimate technical owner for key customer project.
- Management and coordination of the project technical team to ensure products are delivered at a cost, quality and time appropriate for the application.
- Senior / board level interface with customers and, as required, suppliers and other partners.
- Key decision maker defining and implementing direction to ensure project success.
- Technical reporting internally (to the Group board) as well as externally to provide clear, factual and concise project status.
- Lead system and component-level safety case development, and follow industry standard techniques to ensure a robust design, e.g. FMEA.
Engineering Director Qualifications / Education / Experience required:
- A broad industry network and proven ability to interface at a senior / board level with customers and suppliers.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years’ demonstrable experience in an automotive powertrain / transmission environment.
Ability to deep dive and to provide direction and resolution to technical powertrain issues. Proven, senior level experience in design of advanced powertrain systems for production.
- Experience of working on automotive powertrain systems and understanding their interfaces and integration into the vehicle.