This is an exciting opportunity to join an established apprenticeship provider with a brand new and fresh approach to training. They are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Assessor to be based from their training centre in Birmingham. There are good long term prospects and security. My client also offers continuous professional development. Ambitious and able candidates will have the potential to grow within the business.
The successful candidate will possess an A1 Assessors Award or equivalent and have experience of delivering apprenticeships in Engineering, the ability to deliver Level 3 qualifications and PMO, PEO and BIT.The role will involve you managing a case-load of learners within the training centre and assessing and training to achieve performance targets.
You must have good technical knowledge and engineering experience in the following areas; Toolmaking and CNC work, including programming.
These guys are passionate about what they do and are only looking for the very best of people to join their already growing team - could you be the one?!
The salary is up to £25-£32k basic
The role would suit someone that already has experience as a; Engineering Assessor, Engineering Tutor, Engineering Trainer or other Engineering teaching role.
Applicants must possess:
- A1 Award or equivalent
- Occupational competence - Engineering, Toolmaking and CNC
- PTTLS or CTTLS qualified, or willing to work towards
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good client relationship building skills, over the phone and face to face
- Good IT skills
- Friendly and professional approach
- Team player
- The desire or potential to grow within the business
- Full driving licence
- Experience of delivering to 16-18 year olds
- Knowledge of the FE sector and funded programmes
- CRB Check/ISA Registration