- Are you an experience Engineer with a background in food / drink manufacturing?
- Have you previously had budget responsibility?
- Can you effectively manage projects?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting an Engineer Project Manager to join their food manufacturing business based in Somerset.
Key Responsibilities for the Engineer Project Manager:
- Prepare and write capital expenditure proposals, from concept to delivery.
- Successfully manage and coordinate a project team to deliver all agreed work within the business.
- Manage projects within the business whilst complying with best practices.
- Identify and work with suppliers and contractors to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Negotiate with regulatory bodies, local authorities and outside companies to achieve the desired outcome.
Key Attributes for the role of Engineer Project Manager:
- Previous experience of electrical or mechanical background within a food or drink manufacturing business.
- A proven track record in Project Manager, both managing budgets and people.
- A working practice of health & safety for project installation.
- You must be able to adapt to changing situations, that’s the joy of food manufacturing!
Job Reference: JR11221
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits