Permanent position - Ref: 1210 / 7
End of Line Engineer
Salary £23,900 to £32,000 p/a plus overtime
An excellent opportunity has a risen for an experienced End of Line Engineer to join our established client based in Ferndown.
The successful candidate will be experienced in machining and be responsible for:
* Initial sitting up and testing of machines to ensure quality is of the highest standard;
* Installation of the systems;
* Setting up of the machines and ensuring all health and safety requirements are met;
* Running of the machines for testing and customer sign off;
* Fault finding and establishing root cause, and feeding back to the Engineering Department;
* Fitting of machine guards;
* Accurate completion of all relevant documentation.
The required skills and experience needed are:
* At least a years experience within a similar role;
* A background within the aeronautical or automotive industry;
* A Mechanical or a Machine Maintenance Apprenticeship;
* A full understanding of the operation and it's functionality;
* Excellent mechanical fittings skills;
* Ability to work closely with other relevant business area's;
* Flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas for purposes such as installation, commissioning and training.
* Being able to follow all health and safety guidelines.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of £23,900 to £32,000, depending on qualifications and experience;
* 8:00 am to 17:00 pm Monday to Friday, with an early finish of 12:30 pm on Fridays;
* Regular overtime available paid at flat rate Monday to Saturday / time and a half Sundays;
* 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays;
* Company contribution to the pension scheme;
* Free parking;
* Free refreshments;
* Death in service benefit.
Interviews are now taking place, so apply now to be considered.