|Job Title:||Electronic Patient Record Project Manager|
|Location:||Work from home with travel to London and Bedford|
|Salary:||65000 - 75000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Franklin|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0117 379 0086|
|Member Contact||Alex Franklin|
|Contact Phone Number||0117 379 0086|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Role: Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Project Manager
Pay: Band 8c (top)
Type: Fixed Term Contract, 12 months
Location: South East England, Based from home.
Penpole have an opportunity you become the Project Manager for an Electronic Patient Record (EPR) implementation. In this role you will be taking on a project part way through its journey. You will have overall responsibility for taking the project through to successful cutover and go-live. In this role you will be:
- Working closely with the Change Team to ensure, processes and procedures are in place and adhered to; enabling transformation and efficient process change.
- Have overall line management responsibilities for the project team.
- Work closely with other Project Managers (suppliers and internal) to work towards the delivery of three other Projects (under the same EPR umbrella) in parallel.
- Consult stakeholders and play a key role in Project Board meetings.
- Provide a leading role in the clinical and administrative staff engagement for the project.
- Taking an EPR Project, and successfully taking it to a live state across several sites.
Salary: 54000 - 64000
Front End Developer
Salary: 40000 - 60000
Client Relationship Manager- email marketing-Customer success
Salary: 80000 - 100000
ERP Standard Service Solution Lead
London, Birmingham/Solihull or Hook with UK Travel
Salary: 73000 - 85000