Role: Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Project Manager
Pay: Band 8c (top)
Type: Fixed Term Contract, 12 months
Location: South East England, Based from home.
Penpole have an opportunity you become the Project Manager for an Electronic Patient Record (EPR) implementation. In this role you will be taking on a project part way through its journey. You will have overall responsibility for taking the project through to successful cutover and go-live. In this role you will be:
- Working closely with the Change Team to ensure, processes and procedures are in place and adhered to; enabling transformation and efficient process change.
- Have overall line management responsibilities for the project team.
- Work closely with other Project Managers (suppliers and internal) to work towards the delivery of three other Projects (under the same EPR umbrella) in parallel.
- Consult stakeholders and play a key role in Project Board meetings.
- Provide a leading role in the clinical and administrative staff engagement for the project.
- Taking an EPR Project, and successfully taking it to a live state across several sites.