|Job Title:||Electrical Test Engineer|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Watford, Luton|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Gallier|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01827 264 469|
|Member Contact||Deb Pettingill|
|Contact Phone Number||01827 264 469|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Realistic expected earning circa £45,000,00
An excellent opportunity for Electrical Test Engineers to work for a market leading company who offer compliance services nationwide for many large public and private organisations. Due to on-going growth and further recent success, they are recruiting Electrical Test Engineers to join their successful team.
- Basic Salary; 30000-35000 (dependant on experience & location)
- Mon-Thurs, 40 hour days
- Travel expenses
- Average earnings holiday pay
- Van, mobile & specialist test kit provided
- You will be fully electrically qualified plus hold C&G 2391 inspection & testing qualifications and the IET Wiring regulations 17th edition.
- You will serve your region, though a flexible approach to working away is a must.
- You will be driven to provide excellent customer service and prepared to "Go the Extra Mile".
- Confident with working independently and accessing support and advice when necessary.
- Willingness to work additional hours and attend call outs as required.
- Undertaken periodic inspection and test to fixed wiring installations, single and three phase, within a working premises.
- Recorded findings within an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
- Inspect, test and service Fire alarm panels in accordance with BS5839 (Training maybe provided for a suitable applicant).
- Inspect and Test emergency lighting systems to BS5266.
- Remedial to all aspects as detailed above.
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3 (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Inspection & Test
- 17th Edition