Electrical Engineer / Service Engineer with 17th Edition and Inspection & testing experience required for a Facilities Management Company. This Facilities Management Company support PFI customers with an agile and quality service and to ensure this reputation continues they need to recruit talented engineers with great personalities. This facilities management company work in partnership with some great businesses including Costa Coffee, Star Pubs, Aldi, Dominos and Punch Taverns. If you are an experienced Service Engineer and have any the following skills we would love to hear from you:
- Salary of £27,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Company Van and Mobile for the role tools and PPE uniform provided.
- On call (rota based system) £75.00 paid for on call regardless if the engineer is called out or not.
- Hours will be Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.30 however these may need to be flexible due to the nature of the role with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
- Engineers will be paid door to door at standard time.
- Hours worked over 40 hours will be paid at time and a half and double time over 48 hours worked.
As a Mobile Service Engineer you will be based from home and have your own van, on a daily basis you will receive your work through your smart phone and be supporting customers in your region reacting to breakdowns, carrying out PPM and also undertaking small installation works. It is essential you always work in a safe manner, health and safety is our priority. You must have a professional approach to build trusted relationships with our customers and contractors. In addition you must be;
- Organised, as planning your own time and completing reports correctly is critical
- be aware of contract costs, liaise with head office if work exceeds the initial request
- Be technical strong in your field but also prepared to learn and develop, training will be available
All applicants must provide their qualifications and will be required to complete a DBS check due to contracts in schools and public sector environments.