|Job Title:||Electrical Projects Manager|
|Salary:||45000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Larham|
|Job Published:||8 minutes ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01733 385333|
|Member Contact||Emily Larham|
|Contact Phone Number||01733 385333|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Due to growth, our client is now seeking an experienced Electrical Projects Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic commercial professional who can demonstrate cradle to grave expertise to work for a service provider with an excellent customer service reputation.
The role will involve both the tender and project management of various projects for a range of customers in both Commercial and Industrial sectors, based mainly in the Peterborough area for contracts ranging from £1,000 – £500,000.
The successful candidate would be expected to generate new business and further develop our existing customers at every opportunity.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Develop strong relationships with key customers.
- Manage multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- To take the initial enquiry from the customer and produce a quotation for the project, liaising with other team members and departments within our group.
- Produce risk assessments/method statements
- Allocate the workload accordingly, meeting customer deadlines and maintaining standards and quality of workmanship at all times.
- The successful candidate must hold current electrical qualifications and have previous experience in managing electrical projects.
This role can be expanded depending on the candidates input, ability and level of ambition.
There is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop themselves within the company.