Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are working with a leading manufacturing company in the Birmingham area, who are looking to recruit a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to help support their highly skilled engineering team.
The plant runs for 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The role will be permanent working a double day shift, 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (Monday to Friday), Salary will be between £30,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience (overtime available)
The role of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to work across busy production factory, duties and responsibilities include;
• Performing preventive maintenance activities
• Electrical installations, repairs, improvements and wiring
• Responding effectively to breakdowns
• Provide assistance to the Projects Team in implementing changes to equipment
• PLC faultfinding and repair
• Carrying out continuous improvements
To be successful as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need experience in:
• Electrical maintenance, installation and wiring
• Machine installations, faultfinding and repair
• PLC faultfinding (Siemens is desirable)
• Manufacturing experience (5 years +)
• Recognised engineering qualifications (HNC, ONC, Degree, NVQ, C&G etc)
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Solihull and Coventry.