|Job Title:||Electrical maintenance engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicky Read|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Member Contact||Nicky Read|
|Contact Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
As an electrical engineer working in a fast past production / manufacturing department you will be providing breakdown and maintenance cover of large electro-mechanical machinery at all times when on shift and respond if available in breakdown situations when not on shift.
There is normally one mechanical and one electrical engineer working together as a shift team.
• The engineer will respond to any equipment breakdown during the shift. This covers all plant and equipment on site.
• The engineer will carry out daily, weekly, and monthly planned maintenance as scheduled by the Frontline PPM system. This will include mechanical as well as electrical work.
• The engineer will maintain the integrity of the Front Line purchasing system and enter parts requests as required.
• The engineer will be responsible for the calibration of equipment for example:- turbos, circumferential and lateral motors along with main drive controllers.
• The engineer will carry out electrical installation of new plant and equipment and install/replace components as necessary.
• The engineer will use electrical drawings and equipment documentation to diagnose faults. They will be proactive in acquiring the skills necessary to fulfil the role and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
• The engineer will be expected to liaise with the production staff and have a good understanding of how equipment operates. They should maintain a positive attitude whilst working under pressure to resolve faults and repair breakdowns.
• A reasonable level of fitness is required to carry out the duties of the electrical engineer. The work will also be of a mechanical nature. The engineer is expected to access all areas of the machinery to carry out their work, for example:- to remove and replace rollers, make adjustments to the mechanisms, remove turbo damping units. The work involves lifting and mechanical handling at times in a confined space.
• Where reasonably expected, the engineer may be contacted out of shift hours for support and advice from team members.
Electrical/Electronics Engineer with a BTEC or HNC / HND
Minimum of 5 years practical experience in electrical maintenance or manufacturing working with PLCs
Has experience of a production environment
In return you will work for a fantastic employer who values staff and has low staff turnover. This role is to replace retirement.
The shift rota is varied and includes days, lates and nights
Electrical Site Manager
Salary: 38000 - 40000
Electrical Projects Manager
Salary: 45000 - 50000
Security Service Engineer
London & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus overtime (OTE £50-60k), car, phone & laptop
Product Support Engineer
Salary: 35000 - 35000