Our Client is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineers whose focus is on designing environmentally-friendly, sustainable buildings. With a full range of engineering services, it will devise the best possible solutions for your project in a fully integrated, holistic and cost effective way. Electrical Design Engineerrequired to join an expanding team.The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience in Electrical EngineeringServices with a friendly office environment.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of major Electrical Engineering projects.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2-6 years consultancy experience
- Excellent technical skills and written ability,
- Competent in AUTO-CAD.
- BIM and Revit experience would be a considerable advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Overall Project Management.
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation.
- Invitation, analysis and reporting on tenders.
- Carrying out site inspections and reporting on the progress and quality of the works associated with the Mechanical & Electrical services.
Attribute & Skills:
- Ability in producing low energy, creative design solutions.
- Ambitious, flexible, capable of working independently.
- Carrying out site inspections and surveys.
- Well versed in the use of relevant design software including PowerCAD and ideally, Dialux.