Our client are a rapidly developing multi utility provider who operate throughout the North of England. They are looking to add an experienced Electric Design Engineer to their team who will be collaborating with the rest of the Design Team from their office in Lancashire.
If successful your duties will include:
• Detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks for domestic, commercial and industrial developments
• Undertaking outline designs for tendering purposes
• Offer full design support to tendering and construction teams and clients
• Review external design elements
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Formal qualification (Bsc/HND etc) in a related subject (e.g. Electrical Engineering)
• Knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant
• Experience in designing/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure and substation design
• Understanding of the current NERS requirements
• Understanding of CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A
• Understanding of ISO09001, ISO14001 & ISO018001
• Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents
In return you will be offered a market leading salary with additional benefits including pension, car/allowance and generous annual leave allowance.
For more detail call Andrew Halliday on 01543-629-090 or email your CV to Andrew.halliday@bcsrecruitment .co.uk.
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries