Education Area Manager urgently required!
Do you have previous experience of teaching English and Maths? Have you previously supported a team of tutors and are now looking for your next challenge?
You must have a full clean UK driving license as you will be travelling to your franchisees and centres around the Midlands area. You will have a minimum of A - B grade in your English and Maths GCSE and have previous experience of working in education. Experience in supporting and managing a department or project in the education industry would be advantageous.
Your salary will be £25,000 which will rise to £27,000 after 6 months. Alongside this your benefits will include free parking, medical insurance, childcare vouchers, possible overtime, a pool car will be available for your use and 28 days holiday including your Bank Holidays.
As the Education Area Manager your duties will include:
* Supporting instructors on growth and achievement to fully succeed in their business
* Travelling around your franchisees and centres around the Midlands area
* Providing hands on and practical support to the various centres, you will be managing whilst resolving any problem areas and creating initiatives to build up brand awareness
* Motivating and promoting a culture of self-development, encouraging new ideas and initiatives to guarantee the success of the franchisees and centres
* Developing your study centres and making sure that all are hitting their targets and developing guidance information on improvement areas if any issues arise
* Liaising with students and tutors to assess the current situation within your centres and carefully maintain these relationships
* Managing your own geographical area and presenting new company ideas to the separate centres
* Developing, presenting and implementing a full area annual strategy and action plan to senior management and ensure objectives are fully met within the agreed timescales
* Assisting and supporting franchisees in nurturing high student achievers through to the completion of the programme
* Organising and planning training workshops, presentations and meetings for franchisees and students
* Producing, monitoring and assessing reports that will analyse statistical information for each franchisee and their targets
* Liaising with the Regional Manager or Senior Management Team to identify any issues and concerns regarding study centre development
As the Education Area Manager you will have:
* Previous experience of working within an education environment
* Strong English and Maths skills
* Previous experience of managing and supporting an educational team or department
* A full clean UK driving licence
* Strong presentation and communication skills
We are a successful and nationwide private education provider specialising in English and Maths. We have a number of franchisees and centres around the Midlands area.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with the flexibility to work around these.
For more information please contact Victoria on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org