|Job Title:||Ecommerce Optimisation Executive|
|Salary:||25000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Carole Clarke|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0800 246 1678|
|Member Contact||Carole Clarke|
|Contact Phone Number||07961 843009|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Are you an Ecommerce professional, with a keen eye for analysis, optimisation and working towards creating an engaging customer user experience? Our client is looking for an experienced Ecommerce professional to join a busy and dynamic digital team to help improve user journeys and report on data.
- Liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager and 3rd party agencies to help deliver conversion optimisation plan to assist to help convert visitors into sales via the website
- Ownership of A/B testing programme, whilst identifying and implementing key tools, scheduling tests and reporting on the outcomes.
- Share insights of how to improve the user journeys of the website, implanting these plans and reporting on the findings
- Identify opportunities to avoid and create solutions for customer issues or ‘pain points’ whilst using the website.
- Optimise content across the website to improve conversion rates and order amounts, whilst working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to organise and discuss key KPIs
- Deliver reports and insights at monthly team’s meetings
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Ideally 1 -2 years within a previous Ecommerce post within a successful organisation
- Proven experience in using data to identify optimisation opportunities to improve performance and KPIs
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Analytical and analysis of data
- Experience of working with 3rd party agencies
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms
- Using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work well with other members of team and individually
- Experience within the automotive aftersales market
- Kentico EMS
- Digital Marketing qualification
This role would suit someone who is on the lookout for a new role within a fast paced and motivated team whilst being able to thoroughly immerse yourself within all aspects of an Ecommerce role. If this sounds like you, then apply now!