|Job Title:||Ecommerce Manager|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
To £35K plus extensive benefits package
This role requires someone with broad experience of managing and working with an online store. We are a small company, and the online business is a small overall part but it needs proactive management! The bulk of the work in this role comes with managing the online store – keeping in-stock dates updated, managing sales/pricing, and adding new products when we have a new product launch (which can be up to around 75-100 new items for a new launch).
With a new launch (2-3 times per year) new products need to be created on Magento, pushed up to Amazon Seller (via integration software) and also listed via excel file on Amazon Vendor central. In between launch times, a lot of the focus is on ensuring Google Ads and AMS (Amazon Marketing) are performing well/profitably, clearing overstock and supporting our outsourced customer service agent with any questions or escalations they have.
The role is split between digital marketing (strongly analytical), website management (system/process driven) with some creative content creation (product descriptions) and managing a low-maintenance outsourced customer service rep who looks after customers who purchase via the website and Amazon.
The role is ideal for someone with broad experience, ideally within a small business, who’s worked with Google Adwords/Analytics, AMS, Amazon Seller/Vendor and website management. Whilst a lot of the skills required for this role are technical and process driven, in order to be able to manage the Customer Service experience and be the point of escalation for CS, we are looking for someone who understands effective customer service and the overall online store /ecommerce management picture.
Magento/Website – Content Management (Approx. 25%)
- Draft descriptions for products explaining the features, attributes and benefits of a product to our online customers.
- Create new Products online (uploading pricing, description, meta, images, etc) and structure into correct Config/Simple product twisters based on colour and size variants.
- Using Magento > Amazon software, manage the upload of products onto Amazon Seller Central, ensuring pricing/titles/twister settings/categories are all correct
- Add images via FTP to high res image folder.
- Weekly check of products with status change (i.e. EOL products) and actioning accordingly on website.
- Update website with next incoming stock dates.
- Monthly update of overstock: update website and Amazon pricing to clear overstock
- Suggest improvements to UX or experience to help increase conversions Check Hallmark
Amazon (Approx. 25%)
- Seller Central
- Monitor Performance Amazon – excel file needs to be completed monthly to monitor overall performance and CS.
- Authorise Seller central returns
- Vendor Central
- Upload products to Vendor Central with NI5 template after products have been assigned an ASIN which can be found on Vendor Central.
- Using overstock template, create marketing plan for Amazon coupons/Best deals/Lightning deals based on forecast and orders report to help clear overstock.
AMS Campaigns and optimising (Approx. 10%)
- Monitoring performance and page rank based on target SKUs
- Actively managing negative reviews and responding to customers
- Helping to build a reviewer program to build up positive Amazon reviews
- Manage ongoing AMS campaigns, ensuring campaigns are profitable and driving growth
Google Adwords/Analytics and Marketing (10%)
- Manage outsourced Google Analytics consultant via weekly or bi-weekly calls and spreadsheet to ensure revenue and profit are increasing.
- Planning seasonal campaigns and reporting on results
Warehouse Integration & Stock Management (Approx. 10%)
- Monitor all web order emails for fraud and for upgrades for tracking service
- Monitor Hallmark Integration XML emails for errors
- Monitor Magento for orders stuck in payment review status
Customer Service Support (Approx. 10%)
- Manage and be point of escalation for outsourced Customer Service (CS) team based overseas.
- Must understand CS processes to be able to manage and support online CS team.
- Must be aware of critical CS & Warehouse Compliance with respect to Customer Rights Act 2015 & Consumer Credit Act
- Monitor Zendesk Performance using CS KPI document and support CS to course correct any issues – long reply times, low Trustpilot reviews, etc.
- Brief CS on new products, product issues, sales etc.
- Monitor Trustpilot reviews – remove negative reviews, incentivise CS to build more positive reviews.
- PayPal chargeback claims – provide evidence of shipment (<1 month)
Miscellaneous – Office Support (Approx. 5%)
- HM end of month returns to be checked and either repacked and sent back to HM or take photos and enter details in Faulty products excel
- RMA from trade customers to be checked – report full breakdown on good and not good. Salvage good stock/good packaging separate damaged stock etc.
- Investigate WHBO and provide alternatives to customers
On-going ad hoc tasks (Approx. 5%)
- Ebay (once a month)
- Vero programme
- Take down notifications
- Intermediate level experience working with Magento
- Proven experience running/managing Google AdWords & Shopping Campaigns
- Experience working with Amazon Seller
- Excellent / Proven Excel skills
- iPhone and Mac User
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor
- Experience working with AMS (Amazon Marketing)
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience running an online store or being part of small online store team
- Working with a 3PL (3rd Party Logistics)
- Managing people
- Basic/Intermediate HTML