EC& I / Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Technician
Positive Recruitment Solutions (PRS) have an exciting opportunity working for a 24/7 Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) as a EC&I Technician.
If you are currently working as a Maintenance Technician and you’re looking to make that next step in your career becoming an EC&I Technician might be the right role for you.
We are looking for an individual who wants to grow within a business and show determination, commitment and the ability to think outside the box.
You must have experience of working with one of the following, Power Stations, Energy Recovery Facilities and Steam Turbine industries.
• Assist and support the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Engineer with all maintenance related tasks.
• Excellent communication skills
• Complete planned preventative maintenance, overhauls and planned shutdown works
• Identify plant improvements and engineer solutions
• Manage contractors work on site
• Ensure site health, safety and environment standards are maintained at a high standard throughout
About your knowledge, skills and experience
• Good understanding of, and ability to work with PLC systems (preferably Metso/ Valmet)
• Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineering experience qualified to a minimum of HNC but relevant experience may be considered.
• Experience in an Electrical Generation/ Energy from waste/steam turbine industries.
• A minimum of IOSH working safely
• Good communication skills
• Experience of CMMS systems, ideally ‘SAP’ would be an advantage
• Flexible, with a creative approach to problem-solving
This role is working Monday – Friday 7am – 3.30pm with overtime as and when required.
This role is commutable from Shrewsbury, Newport and Telford.
For any more information please do not hesitate to contact me.