£30K - £35K per year (experience dependent)
Better People are delighted to be working with our client, a global company based in Cowley.
The role is extremely varied, supporting up to three senior members of the team as well as other office support as required.
The company provide excellent benefits including free parking, 25 Days holiday, BUPA healthcare, Contributory pension and an early finish on a Friday.
- Provide EA support to 3 senior members of the department including expenses, diary management, holiday schedules, seminar booking, travel and production of itineraries and membership renewals.
- Providing support to two other sites with contract agreements.
- Providing support to the Global Legal Department and Company Secretary.
- Filing of documentation by Legal Department
- Liaising with Insurance companies
- Administration of Pension schemes
- Office management to include stationary orders, meetings, restocking kitchen daily, monitoring of voicemails, franking post, booking of meeting rooms, meeting and greeting visitors and offering refreshments.
- First Aider and Fire Marshall for the office.
- Provide full HR Administration for the Oxford office (35 staff)
- Ad hoc general duties.
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative and make decisions.
- An excellent organiser who can wear many hats and prioritise
- A good team player and prepared to be flexible on job roles and tasks in the absence of other team members.
- This role requires someone who has several years’ experience either in a one to one support role or an office management role as well as HR Administration.
- Excellent grammar together with advanced written and verbal skills
- Fully competent on Excel – be able to collect and organise data as well as Word and Powerpoint