An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative email marketer to join the busy marketing department of a global player in the live events and exhibition industry.
The Email Marketing Executive role will be pivotal in managing the company’s email activity and you will be a prime mover in driving sales across a suite of market-leading products for the exhibition industry. You will be passionate about campaign testing and analysis and will use data to drive open rates, click-throughs and sales.
This is a fantastic chance to take a central role in the company’s marketing department and join a vibrant, growing and fast-moving business.
As the Email Marketing Executive your duties will be to:
- Devise, build and schedule email campaigns
- Liaise with content & design team on copy and creative
- Liaise with CRM/list manager on securing/loading data
- Test formatting/links/QA across all activity
- Create triggered campaigns based on customer behaviours
- CRM anaylsis/data segmentation/customer profiling
- Track, analyse and report on campaign KPIs to improve performance
- Identify best practice, review new technologies, trends to optimise outcomes
- A/B testing of campaign creative, copy, subject lines
- Collaborate with digital agencies as required
To be a successful Email Marketing Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- 18 months email marketing experience
- Experience of using mainstream email platform (e.g. Adestra, Dotmailer, ExactTarget)
- Experience of deploying triggered/automated marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent grasp of KPIs, analytics and reporting
- Use of CRM systems (e.g Salesforce)
- Highly organised, superb attention to detail
- Commercially savvy, creative thinker
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Team player, driven to succeed, improve and learn
You will have hands-on email marketing experience and are confident in designing and executing campaigns, working with CRM systems to extract and segment lists as well as analysing and reporting on the success of campaign activity.
Ideally you have a good understanding of HTML and a track record in deploying triggered email marketing campaigns. A background in improving the customer journey to drive retention and repeat purchase would be advantageous.