JOB TITLE: Forecasting & Due Diligence Accountant
REPORTING TO: Finance Director
Our Values are: Leadership with Integrity | Learning & Innovation | Lifetime Commitment to Quality Care
The Forecasting and Due Diligence Accountant will be in the Acquisitions Team so there will be close liaison with the Group Acquisition Manager and the Acquisition Manager. You will also be responsible for supporting the drive to increase acquisitions to the **** Group.
This role requires a keen eye for accuracy as you will own the maintenance and delivery of timely and accurate Due Diligence reports along with the delivery of a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the data to collated to aid the company’s decisions on acquisitions.
This is an exciting and varied role in a fast-paced environment that offers the opportunity for strong career development
MAIN PURPOSE & GOALS
To replace the Forecasting reports which are currently outsourced to Spectrum Corporate Finance and longer term bringing the Financial Due Diligence in-house, enabling the business streamlined and highly effective consistency.
- Be integral in minimising the risk associated with a business investment by providing robust data and reports that enables the business to make well informed decisions on the merits and risks associated with the acquisition target.
- Liaising with external providers to get the base underlying EBITDA position correct
- Working with Vendors to ascertain their views on the growth and cost drivers of their businesses
- Working with the accountants of the Vendors to query data provided.
- To be the main point of contact for the process through to completion of Due Diligence, including timescales and updates to Finance Director and Acquisitions Team.
- Successfully produce, deliver and present all findings to the Finance Director and Acquisitions Team
- Provide value adding support to your team, ensuring the company’s values are at the forefront in all that they do.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of Forecasting and Due Diligence
Experience in Financial modelling, Acquisitions and Corporate finance.
Knowledge of the Acquisitions process.
Knowledge of multi-site businesses
Qualified accountant with strong academic background - Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Qualified accountant with strong academic background to degree level.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven Track record within an excel forecasting role.
- Advanced MS Excel skills as well as strong skills with other MS IT platforms.
- Strong Business and analytical skills.
- Experience in presenting information to senior stakeholders as well as external stakeholders.
- Highly commercial and results driven with skills in bringing a creative as well as an innovative approach.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
HEALTH & SAFETY
Be fully aware of all Health & Safety issues and read all information supplied