Lyons Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively retained to recruit for a successful, fast growing digital and transformations solutions service provider. With an impressive array of blue-chip clients, they advise, design, test and deliver their end-to-end services, supporting them with strategy, service improvement, operations, digital solutions and artificial intelligence.
Due to continued growth, an exciting new role has been created as Director of Data, Insight & Analytics, taking responsibility for leading the change in use of data to deliver value add analytics projects for clients and internal stakeholders. You will lead a specialist team of Insight and Analytics consultants, working with stakeholders to identify and execute projects that improve customer and operational metrics. By using advanced analytical and modelling techniques, you will ensure the team operate at the forefront of developments in analysis of structured and unstructured data.
As Senior Director, and reporting to the Managing Partner, this will form a pivotal role providing the opportunity to build on the business capabilities and directly influence the direction and performance of the business. In addition to the leadership responsibilities of the support teams and International clients, you will act as a virtual extension to the Operational teams serving the clients. You will instil inspiration and support in leadership style, together with adaptive communication skills to cater for each audience and geography.
You key remit will include:
• Developing a pipeline of income generating analytics projects, engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
• Managing the delivery of projects, ensuring costs and benefits are achieved in line with the business plan.
• Establishing a prioritisation and work delivery process that supports effective delivery of projects and benefits.
• Managing the analytical relationship with third party suppliers / consultants, ensuring an effective and compliant operating model is in place to deliver successful project outcomes.
• Investigating new analysis techniques, and in turn support Solutions colleagues in the development of new propositions.
• Ensuring the use of client/customer and internal data (e.g. staff, financial) meets regulatory obligations.
• Leading the function, comprising of data and insight specialists and consultants, helping them achieve their goals.
You will ideally possess the following criteria:
• Experience in leading specialist teams within the insight and analytics sector and delivering change through analysis, in a client facing environment (most likely from a role in internal or external consulting teams)
• A thought leader in the areas of insight, analytics and predictive modelling
• Knowledge of data and analytics tools to manipulate, analyse and visualise data, e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Portrait, TIBCO
• Knowledge of Big Data market – how to interpret and use unstructured data to drive change, and keep up to speed with developments in the Big Data & Data Science industry
• Ability to take complex analytics outputs from specialist teams and create simple, compelling outputs to communicate with clients
• Ability to influence at senior levels within client organisations and with internal stakeholders
• Experience in managing a diverse range of products and projects.
• Accountability to manage sizeable budgets.
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced culture, together with an entrepreneurial approach and mindset.
As long as you are able to regularly attend their South Yorkshire Head office and visit predominantly northern based clients, a proportion of your time can also be spent working from home. In addition to offering a competitive salary of up to 110k, they also provide a generous benefits package. This consists of a bonus of up to 20%, 37 days holiday (including statutory days), death in service, pension, and free on-site parking. This represents a genuine add value opportunity to play a high level role within an exciting growth business. Interviews are due to be conducted asap, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience. With Lyons Recruitment being retained on an exclusive basis, any CV’s sent from other sources will be redirected.