Full-time | Permanent
Office based agency environment (currently remote working from home)
Salary: £55,000-£60,000.00 per year
Interviews will be held remotely by video call.
When permitted return to office - need to be able to work daily office based in Ascot. The office can be easily accessed by train or driving.
Essential: Recently held position of Digital Producer / Technical Project Manager / Strategist within a Digital Agency. Agency experience is essential, preferably a Web agency.
• Recently held position of Digital Producer / Technical PM / Strategist within a Digital Agency
• Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
• Strong communication skills
• A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
• Proven relationship management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
• Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
• Experience with business research tools and techniques
• Experience with analytical tools
The role will be;
40% BA - Business Analyst
40% UX - User experience
20% Technical product owner
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to scope websites and a variety of digital projects from conception stage to existing or proposed budgets. As a producer you will shape the project from initiation through to implementation using your ability to analyse and evaluate business objectives/requirements. You will define known requirements as well as driving decisions and upsells.