JOB TITLE: Digital Specialist Project Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Projects and Installation
- Support the development of existing customer relationships to create new digital opportunities within both current and new product areas.
- Manage all digital projects and the delivery of profitable goods and services in collaboration with Group and Business Partners.
- To work in close cooperation with customers to ensure our solutions either improve efficiencies or enhances their customer offer.
- To ensure all digital products are launched with Sales, Marketing information and Operational “know how” to drive a successful project execution
- To work with Segment Leaders and the management team to deliver Digital projects for our Retail customers in line with group / local strategy, local sales plans and profit targets.
- Own the delivery of complex programmes, ensuring customer expectations are managed & projects are delivered effectively
- Responsibility for all aspects of programme delivery including scoping, planning, objective setting, prioritisation, team leadership, governance and progress reporting (status/risks/opportunities/challenges) to deliver a ‘Right First Time’ implementation of all digital projects.
- To be the technical leader and main point of contact for all digital customer projects including planning, organizing, carrying out and coordinating of multidisciplinary (software, electronics, mechanics) processing.
- Manage programmes of Omni-channel digital activity such as eCommerce, Access Control, logistics etc. across all Segments / Customers
- Lead the customer technical interface including all aspects of integration with customer in house systems i.e. security systems.
- To develop, support and maintain strong links and cooperation between the Internal customer team and External installation teams.
- Support the design, promotion and implementation of new solutions, and initiatives.
- Work with Marketing in the development of promotional material for digital solutions.
- Compliance to company policies and group management systems.
- To provide Business with data science/analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management / engagement
- Strong information security and technology background
- Proven Programme / project management experience
- Excellent understanding of Software / electronics / API Interfacing and customer projects
- Experience with a variety of eCommerce Platform and Portals
- Experience with products such Asset tracking, RFID, Loss Prevention, Gates / Customer Guidance, Self-Checkouts
- Working with Retailers on implementation and roll out of digital projects
- Working Across the UK
- Must be able to work with product development and HQ development / technical team
- Proven background in working with Developers, Programmers and Engineers both internally and externally through product development