Our client is seeking a digital project manager with at least three years’ experience managing digital projects to work onsite with the client as part of the agency’s onsite team. The account is a fast paced busy account.
The agency has built a dedicated inside agency for the leading automotive client based in Farnborough to constantly measure, test and create fresh content for their website. Working closely with the central team, they agency has enhanced the desktop site and rebuilt the entire UK mobile / tablet site, delivering a brand new user experience. The agency needs this person to make sure the deliverables are delivered on time, to brief, and to budget.
The candidate should have experience maintaining the very highest level of output across a range of digital deliverables, whilst adhering to internal workflow processes.
The role requires the individual to be proactive in their dedication to improvement, with reference to both internal process and brand innovation.
The role requires the individual to proactively look to improve and enhance internal processes and with the User Experience lead, drive brand innovation.
- Be a brand and quality guardian. Fully immersed in the automotive brand, learning and understanding the challenges of the brand, its position within the market, and applying this to every job to leave the door.
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client, from smaller ad hoc projects to larger campaigns, such as new car launches. Maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout.
- Maintaining the weekly status report and producing contact reports after meetings so actions are captured and shared.
- Protecting the integrity of the website whilst ensuring all client expectations are consistently met/ exceeded.
- Managing the onsite resource, ensuring this is planned effectively and hitting deadlines.
- Manage the finances for all digital campaigns across the account, creating cost estimates and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client.
- Write and prepare strong, clear briefs for the onsite team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work.
- Ensure projects are signed off the client’s Digital Marketing team and have met quality standards and guidelines before deployment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly, as well as the other agencies involved, such as the creative agency, PPC & SEO agency, and the agency that maintains all the retailer sites. This is a client facing role.
- Thorough QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for the account and campaign.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes and feedback ideas regarding improvement to the team lead for the team to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all new briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before committing to client.
- Staying abreast of shifts in the car industry, and any news relating directly or indirectly to the brand.
- Experience in a digital Project Management role within an agency or in-house environment.
- Self-starter with a calm, positive attitude, happy working in an autonomous role.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Experience delivering various digital assets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organised and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing.
- Understanding of costs in digital design and creative adaptation and build.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications including MS Project and Excel
- Useful to have Jira / Confluence experience.
- Knowledge of Traffic Live a plus.
3+ years’ experience managing digital campaigns from initial brief through to delivery.