|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Helen Cairns|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01206 266736|
|Member Contact||Helen Cairns|
|Contact Phone Number||01206 266736 / 07793 079096|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Digital Marketing Specialist (maternity cover)
Salary: 30K – 35K + bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of employment screening services. They specialise in assisting organisations of all sizes and locations manage recruitment risk and make informed decisions. By providing an easy-to-use, streamlined solutions our client can help their customers solve even the toughest screening challenges and assist organisations work smarter.
This role will be covering maternity leave and this role manages key generation campaigns and processes, produces critical market intelligence and supports other key segments. As the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist you will be assisting the Marketing Communications Manager whilst also working closely with other members of the Marketing and Sales teams in order to develop and execute marketing strategies, campaigns and processes.
You will be responsible for managing all areas of digital marketing and lead generation strategies which will include email, telemarketing, content creation, web, direct mail, advertising and white paper placement. Monthly and quarterly delivery ROI analysis of campaigns and initiatives will be required as will management of third party vendors.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- We are looking to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will be degree educated coupled with strong experience gained within a digital marketing role
- Be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge with CRM and marketing automated systems (e.g. Eloqua and SalesForce)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to manage projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data and reporting
- An outstanding communicator at all levels both verbally and written
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop preferred