The client is looking for a digital marketing manager to join the team to manage and execute digital marketing campaigns across channels. The role will focus on driving rapid online growth in booming smart toys industry, it will involve working directly with the head of marketing to execute and optimise the campaign strategy.
The client builds award-winning construction kits, inventive toys for children 7+ to learn 21st century skills through play. The client is one of London’s fastest growing tech startups, and is a part of Tech City Upscale, Go to Grow, Pitch@Palace, TED, Microsoft Accelerator and Intel Accelerator. The company is revolutionising and democratising STEM education, hands-on learning, and the way people think about technology.
You will focus on growing the company to the next level by bringing the online digital presence from it’s infancy to maturity. Your sharp execution, powered by your relentless ambition and energy will drive you to success. If you are not afraid to make decisions, eager to learn, thrive on responsibility, and excited to play a large contributing role in the next big startup success, then they will want you!
• Set up, test and optimise digital ads on platforms such as Google adwords, Facebook and Amazon.
• Deliver consistent revenue growth on our online channels
• Build, test and optimise campaign specific landing pages and user journey flows.
• Be driven by data in your optimisations, and iterate fast.
• Manage the the company’s Amazon account, making sure that they make the most of promotional opportunities when they arise, the pages are looking great, reviews are strong and people are buying.
• Product own the website, updating copy and assets, as well as working with the dev team to make sure that all marketing driven changes are applied efficiently.
• 2+ years experience running digital campaigns (management experience is a big plus)
• You know your way around digital marketing tools, you know about all the latest features, you know how to drive ROI.
• You have a growth hacker mindset, you’re quick at coming up with ideas that could boost sales. And you’re not afraid to pitch them to the team.
• You are entrepreneurial, always on top of the latest trends, you’re proud to be ahead of the curve.
• You have a love for data analysis and an obsession with the behaviour of people.
• You’re a go-getter and a hustler. You’re ambitious and you’ll do what it takes to achieve success in your role.
The company has a work hard ethic and your thoughts and ideas are likely to be challenged by everyone in the team. As a young company, the best way to fare here will be by forming bonds with other employees (who come from completely different disciplines to yours), take initiative to pursue your instincts and ideas, and to drive the company forward.
The company value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and making the team successful. If you identify with these values you could be a great fit for this role!