As the Ecommerce Lead you will be responsible for managing the existing company E-comms websites and marketplaces whilst leading a small team.
The e-comms websites are hosted on a number of platforms including Shopify and you will be responsible for:
- Optimising the Google PPC text and Shopping campaigns to increase ROI
- On page and off page SEO activities to increase traffic to the site, involving work you would conduct yourself and delegate to SEO agencies.
- Website A/B testing to increase conversion rates
- Working through issues on the sites to resolution
- Effectively managing and growing the company’s e-comms websites
- Working on a variety of Paid Marketing accounts with a wide range of budgets and using these budgets to drive the highest possible ROI
- Ensure online paid marketing campaigns are successful in terms of performance, results and budgetary expenditure
- Manage existing marketplaces and ensure all products are available to customers
- Liaising with different teams to update the website content
We are looking for someone hugely enthusiastic and with knowledge and passion for all things digital! You must be confident, data-driven and 100% results orientated.
- Passion for e-commerce with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an e-commerce role
- Experience setting up and managing Google Adwords and Shopping Ads
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and deliver projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)