A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and skilled Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing team here in Nottingham. You will have a passion for digital technology and ideally be used to an agency environment.
This role will involve working with a select group of notable brands. You should feel comfortable working with clients and articulating/delivering solutions as part of a close knit team.
The role requires proven digital marketing experience, along with a track record of successfully working on significant campaigns.
Your key responsibility will be to support account managers with client service, taking ownership of campaigns and providing actionable insight into SEO and marketing strategy.
The role will entail:
· Develop, implement and optimise digital marketing strategies
· Manage, improve and report on SEO/marketing campaigns
· Day to day management PPC campaigns
· Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Develop, manage and optimise social media campaigns
· Presenting at pitches
· Proactive management of data and analytics
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
· Execute A/B tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
Profile/Skill Set Required:
· 3 years digital marketing management and experience
· Strong experience in SEO, PPC, social media marketing, content marketing, E Commerce, Google AdWords
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· In-depth use of website analytics tools
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and an appreciation of Content management Systems (CMS)
· Educated to degree level or have an equivalent marketing qualification
Our Client has modern offices in Nottingham which are easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Derby and Leicester.
MUST HAVE HANDS ON PPC AND SEO EXPERIENCE - SET UP AND MANAGE AND NOT OUTSOURCED TO AN AGENCY.