Digital Education Manager –
As the Digital Education Manager you will contribute to the effective delivery of the Building Information Modelling (BIM) Strategy across the business through supporting the BIM leadership team. You will support the change, communication, internal and external engagement and upskilling related activities of the BIM programme to ensure that BIM processes and systems are successfully embedded internally within the client and stakeholders have relevant knowledge and expertise in applying BIM principles.
This role is within the BIM Team as part of the wider Infrastructure Directorate. The directorate is accountable for preparing an end-state Infrastructure Management organisation in order to properly client the programme delivery elements, and ensure that it is fit for purpose once delivered. The directorate acts as client to both delivery functions (phase 1 and 2) and assure our stakeholders and sponsors that their objectives are being delivered.
About the role:
- Work closely with the Digital Transformation Programme/Delivery Manager to deliver against the People enabler related activities and maintain alignment with wider initiatives;
- Maintain and deliver the Change and Upskilling Plans to ensure readiness for key milestones, both internally and externally with the supply chain;
- Develop and deliver content for the BIM upskilling platform;
- Review and monitor use of the upskilling platform and identify improvements based on feedback received from the users as well as site analytics;
- Maintain and deliver the BIM communication plan and maintain ongoing engagement for delivery of BIM related communications with internal employees and external supply chain and/or contribution to planned corporate initiatives;
- Ensure current BIM communication channels, owned by the BIM team, are maintained and fit for purpose;
- Support other external communications on social media, press, conference, industry events and manage BIM related queries received through engagement events or through the BIM mailbox;
- Engage with academia, professional institutions and relevant industry players to promote our BIM strategy and BIM portal to support the wider strategic approach of upskilling the supply chain;
- Support the National College for High Speed Rail with BIM content development as part of wider commitment to industry BIM upskilling.
- Knowledge of current Government BIM strategies and codes of practice;
- Experience in establishing training needs, developing upskilling and change plans, and implementing education / upskilling programmes;
- Experience in development of technical / engineering related upskilling content;
- Experience in design and implementation of E-learning courses and development;
- Experience in workshop facilitation;
- Educated to degree level in disciplines such as education, psychology, information management, engineering or related field.
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.