Digital Developer / Designer - Construction and Property
South Yorkshire Based
£30,000 - £40,000 + Holidays, Pension and Company Benefits
Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Howells are working with an industry specialist; House Builder, who are seeking a permanent Digital Desiner / Developer based in their South Yorkshire Office.
This role will focus on the accurate design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended web sites, applications, mobile apps, and automations.
Key tasks will include:
- Works seamlessly with the business to establish requirements for new or amended systems.
- Design, code, test, correct and document large and/or sophisticated programs.
- Manage program modifications from detailed documents using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Takes technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process.
- Work with Application Support Analysts to investigate, establish root cause and remediate operational incidents.
- Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities.
- Recommend improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or evolving processes.
Suitable candidates will have:
Specific Technical Application Development skills in one or more languages including a subset of Java, C# (asp.net), php, objective C, python, React Knowledge and experience of MVC, CSS, Design patterns, Sharepoint, Sitecore or similar CMS.
Also, a solid grasp of low code solutions - especially Outsystems - and RPA Solutions, especially UI Path, would be hugely advantageous.
Experience of working in an Agile environment with SCRUM Knowledge of good quality processes including code review, unit test, coding standards, appropriate documentation.
Highly efficient at interpreting and analysing data.
Effectively manage your own workload whilst delivering results Effective communicator, able to explain technical information to any audience
This is a permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday. We are looking for a long-term candidate who has similar experience.