We are recruiting for an experienced DevOps Engineer who has extensive automation experience and a clear understanding of key DevOps practices and concerns.
The role will consist of maintaining the current Continuous Delivery pipeline, automating deployments, building new pipelines and researching new technology and ideologies to improve and further our current pipeline.
The DevOps engineer will have a solid grounding in Continuous Integration and Delivery practices. They are also required to have a good understanding of distributed systems, and must be able to think quickly on their feet to solve problems as they arise in a fast moving environment.
· Microsoft platforms including Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2, ILS 7/8
· AWS (or similar)
· Source control systems e.g Git
· At least one configuration management system e.g Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Saltstack
· Python, Ruby, Perl or Bash
· Writing Java/Groovy code or Jenkins Pipeline DSL
· SQL or MySQL
· Nginx, Apache or HA Proxy
· CI/CD and DevOps concepts
We are seeking either graduates in a computer science or related disciplines, or more than 5 years’ experience in an IT infrastructure role.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SALARY CANNOT BE ADVERTISED**