Our Client is looking for a civil design engineer to join their company. The ideal candidate will have experience designing highways projects and drainage experience. The client is looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of Sections 38 & 278 agreements. A post grad with at least 2 years’ experience and who is working their way to Chartership is preferable but candidates of all abilities will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, or approaching chartered status
- 2+ years’ civil engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to undertake technical and feasibility studies
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad
- Management and leadership skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Extensive experience of undertaking Section 38 & 278 agreements
- Ability to manage own projects, including time and cost forecasting
- Experience of generating fee proposals
- sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- the ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- problem-solving skills
- ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience using Tekla
So if you think this job is for you and you match the requirements we're looking for, you're able to work closely with clients, able to manage their expectations and ours; you're good at time keeping, punctual, well presented and have a pleasant disposition that you feel would work for us both, then we want to hear from you.
For more information, please mark your application for the attention of Karieann Proffitt-Jones, email your information to karieann.Proffitt-Jones@bcsrecruitment .co.uk or call the office on 01543 629090
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.