Our client is the market leader in its field of energy saving pool ventilation and control systems. During the last five years, they have developed a competitive Air Source Heat Pump system, incorporating two patents, for leisure centres and with a much wider application. They are currently looking for a talented engineer to play an important role in their design and sales team. There is considerable scope for advancement in the development of the company.
· Degree or HNC in engineering
· Chartered Building Services Engineer
· Wide ranging experience in our industry, including refrigeration.
The successful applicant will have experience of the following:
· Design and costing of refrigeration and air handling systems
· Application of digital control systems
· General experience of electrical and mechanical services
· Autocad/Solidworks skills
· Experience of presenting proposals to and negotiating with engineers and customers
Reporting to the managing director. Responsible for formulating the design of ventilation and heat pump systems based on the company’s technology to meet the customers’ requirements. Costing the solution, preparing the quotation, negotiating the contract and preparing engineering drawings.
Internally with managing director, financial and contract management
Externally with clients and consulting engineers
Rewards and Benefits:
Salary by negotiation
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Personal accident cover