- Do you have a background in Demand Planning with a Food Manufacturing business?
- Is your experience working with the major supermarkets?
- Have you worked with products that are highly seasonal?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in Somerset is looking to recruit a Demand Planner. This is a brand new role in the organisation so there are huge opportunities to develop this role and raise your profile within the business.
- Create statistical forecasts which are then used across the wider business.
- Review sales plans, customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates, and demand drivers.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team on future demand projections, challenging where necessary to drive accuracy of sales forecast.
- Provide input to volume planning, working with Stock Control and Production Planning.
- Maintain demand planning system and software.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports for use within Supply Chain as well as across the wider business.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience of Demand Planning and long term forecasting in the food and / or drinks industry is essential.
- Previous experience of working collaboratively with the sales team to manage customer requirements.
- Experience of dealing with the major multiples is required.
- Highly competent in Excel with advanced IT skills.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- A preference of working with products that are heavily promoted or highly seasonal.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Job Reference: JR11211