A growing actuary firm is looking for an experienced database developer. The organisation started as a family run business and have been fortunate to keep the “family feel”, they love to reward employees with regular social benefits and encourage all staff to maintain a good work life balance.
The company maintain all information on in-house excel databases, to be considered for this position you must have extensive pensions experience and advanced excel skills.
A bit more info…..
- Working in a team of three
- Transfer large sets of data across multiple databases
- Using your VB experience to create and maintain databases
- Regular database audits
- Run weekly/monthly reports for senior management
- You will have worked within a pension’s organisation and will have a good understanding of benefit audits rectifications
- Advanced excel skills; ability to manipulate large sets of data and to perform look ups and macros
- A positive attitude and a strong communicator
- Ideally will have worked within one of the following positions; pension administrator, technical administrator, database developer, database analyst, systems developer, systems analyst