Data Executive / Administrator needed in Silverstone, Northants to manage data for a leading provider of sales data to the FMCG market, providing “actionable insight” into how their clients’ products are selling via the wholesale & retail channels. (Salary is £16-20k per annum, negotiable depending on experience).
This is a new, full time role for a growing company, which requires an accurate Data Executive who is friendly and welcoming, thorough, has patience and who can retain accuracy whilst multi-tasking under pressure. This role would suit a graduate, or an A level achiever, looking for their first step on the career ladder.
The Data Executive / Administrator will work with the data cleansing team to maintain the integrity of all client data. This will involve working with large data files and systematically reviewing product descriptions, product categorisation and creating product attributes. You will need to demonstrate that you are numerate and literate, quick to learn to gain a strong understanding of UK products and the UK market.
The ideal Data Executive / Administrator will:-
- Have good working knowledge and understanding of Excel functionality and like spreadsheets
- Be competent researching on the internet
- Take pride in your work and have great attention to detail
- Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and be a team player
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Accept responsibility and once fully trained, be able to use your own initiative, yet also recognise when to seek support
Our client is looking to fill the role with immediate effect. If you have experience of, or are a graduate that would like to be a Data Processor, Administrator, Office Assistant, Data Analyst and you live in Silverstone, Towcester, Brackley, Northampton or Milton Keynes, please apply NOW.