My client, a fast paced and exciting place to work in the finance sector is now requiring data entry administrators / B2C sales administrators to work through all their orders and contracts in a timely manner.
You will be reporting into the team leader and this roles primary responsibility is to review all finance applications that are submitted from the sales teams web-based application system, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, and ensure that both customer and clients proof of documentation and agreements are correct
- Review customer agreements and, customer and dealer documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct. These criteria will relate to the construction of the deal, inclusion of correct proofs and supporting documentation, correct paperwork and application.
- Reject payout applications if the application does not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
- When payout applications do meet all the criteria, input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
The person specification:
- Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
- Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
- Must be able to work to targets
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence to push payout applications back to introducers or not sign them off as appropriate
- Requires resilience and determination.
- Ability to operate on their own initiative and in a team environment
- Ability to work between 8am -8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am–5.30pm (1 in 4)
- The ability to manage a high volume of repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information
- Consistency of decision making against a pre-defined set of rules and requirements
- Self-motivated & target driven
- A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
- PC literate intermediate level
- A team player
- Effective, courteous and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
- A high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment