Data Analyst required on a permanent, full time basis to join an expanding Software House near Snowdonia, North Wales.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Analysing large data sets, producing a range of reports using data marts and outputting them using FTP.
- ETL using Integration Services (SSIS)
- Reporting using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Using Excel for data extraction and exporting, presentation
- SQL2012 for DB Administration
- Using TransactSQL for data interrogation and manipulation
This role would suit applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked as a Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Business Intelligence
- Experience of scrutinising and analysing data
- Confident use of SSIS and SSRS
- Exposure of experience of Azure would be beneficial
If you have any candidates who are willing to relocate or commute to the North Wales area, please do get in touch with Kate Humphreys - email@example.com or call 03333 234 371 S2 Recruitment is a division of Supertemps LImited