Our Client, an award winning organisation based in Berwickshire, has an opportunity available for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Payroll Manager will work within a fast paced environment, being responsible for leading a small team, processing end to end payroll of circa 700 staff on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide an efficient and cost effective payroll function.
- Manage the payroll team ensuring compliance with UK legislation and reporting deadlines.
- On-going review of existing processes, delivering best practice in all areas.
- Ensure processing errors are minimised by continued development of internal controls and management of payroll system.
- Provision of advice on all payroll and pension related matters working with key stakeholders.
- Act as a key point of contact between IT development, HR and Finance for payroll development.
- Provision of payroll data to group ensuring sustainability reporting is accurate.
The successful Payroll Manager will:
- Have previous experience of processing high volume payroll end to end
- Be payroll compliant and qualified
- Have the ability to check calculations manually
- Have the ability to lead and manage a team
- Be computer literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Ideally have experience of using SAP, although this is not essential
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to multi task
The Payroll Manager will work full time hours, with flexibility available between 8.30am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and receive a salary of circa £30k pa.