Customs Clearance Clerk - Freight Forwarding - VR/20899
This client is looking for five candidates.
The Company & Role for Customs Clearance Clerk:
My client, a successful leading independent freight forwarder, is looking for a Customs Clearance Clerk to join their team.
The main purpose of the position is to maintain customs formalities and complete customs entries for the company’s customers.
Duties for a Customs Clearance Clerk will include:
· Dealing with a variety of commodities for all shipments
· Be able to handle the whole life cycle of the shipment from clearance to delivery to the customer
· Complete day to day customs clearance and entries for all ocean and air freight shipments
Import and Export clearances through HMRC CHEIF
· Enter data onto DataFreight
· Create and amend ERTS manifests
· Arrange delivery onward to the client
· Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
· Build good working relationships with both customers and colleagues
Essential Experience for the Customs Clearance Clerk required:
· You will need to have at least 1 years solid Freight forwarding and Customs Clearance experience
· Knowledge of tariffs & Incoterms
· Experience of inputting into CHIEF
A salary, circa £20,000 + bonus and benefits.
If you’re interested in the position of Customs Clearance Clerk, click apply now, or email our Shipping Team email@example.com