For: Customer Success Project Manager
Skills (what - measurable - can be acquired - practice and aptitudes - functional and interrelletional skills)
& Competences (behaviours - knowledge = how)
· Demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships and lead clients through digital transformation of their learning strategy.
· Become clients trusted advisor on how they can maximize value and impact from the solutions and services they buy from our client.
· Ensure client strategic planning, stakeholders mapping and operational reviews, in liaison with Global Account Manager and Client Success Manager, to drive client satisfaction and loyalty
· Track and analyze operational/financial performance and manage critical escalations with clear execution plan and drive to problem solving
· Provide best practices & thought leadership to the Global Client Success Team and
· Collaborate closely with our sales team on identifying opportunities to extend our clients footprint in our Top Accounts.
· Build a strong internal network with our Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Subject Matter Experts in Learning Technologies and Solutions Design.
Missions and responsibilities
· Lead the full end-to-end delivery cycle of our solutions and be the go-to person for our clients
· Apply seamless deployment methods following a rigorous & agile process
· Document, Share & De-Risk each step of the deployment journey
· Manage Project Sourcing with a crossfunctional team of Tech Experts, Learning SMEs and UX/UI Designers
· Act as change agent during the whole project cycle, starting during the presales phase
· Organise delivery of client empowerment at each step of the project
· Take active part in transversal projects around Clients Satisfaction, Business Scalability, PM Methodology, Product Enhancement, Onboarding etc…
What You Need To Succeed
· Bachelors or Masters degree
· Strong experience in operational account management. Candidates with pre-sales or consulting background will be considered.
· Experience in Corporate Learning Solutions and knowledge of the Digital Learning competitive landscape preferred
· Proven effectiveness managing delivery of projects in a SaaS environment, while building and maintaining excellent client relationships
· Strong communications skills (written & verbal)
· High level escalation management and priority setting
· Able to anticipate and identify ill-defined problems/issues
· Strong presentation skills at all level of audience
· Tenacious, growth mindset, high confidence and result-driven
· Able to function under high pressure and in different cultural backgrounds
At our client’s, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment.
<Client Success Manager>>>
· Demonstrate seniority by leading transversal initiatives that deliver proven value ensuring we scale, delight and innovate for client success
· Demonstrate strong commercial awareness of the CSM business by leading the way in renewal strategy, customer risk management and reporting to senior stakeholders.
· Demonstrate experience of supporting the hiring and ramp up process of new recruits into the Client Success organization.
Please send your CV
The interview process is through retained search using GALLUP StrengthsFinder assessment for your top 5 talents and then team fit.
30 minute skype call with Director of Client Success
Presentation of business case and interview with Global Account Management team
Agencies to go through Theresa Wood.