PERMANENT POSITION – 1120/7
Customer Services Appointment Setter
Up to £18k with uncapped commission
Our client, founded in 2006, has quickly grown, gaining along the way an unrivalled reputation for quality and service in the home improvement sector. They now have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Services Appointment Setter based in Bournemouth.
The role entails the following responsibilities:
* Following up leads from various marketing channels for all franchises;
* Arranging appointments for Designers to visit customers;
* Achieving targets for appointments confirmed;
* Managing diaries of Regional Designers;
* Mapping out designer journey appointments;
* Delivering an exceptional customer service;
* Accurately updating information on the system.
The successful applicant will;
* Will be experienced within appointment setting or telesales;
* Be confident and comfortable handling objections;
* Be assertive and have basic negotiation skills;
* Enjoy working to targets;
* Be engaging with customers and have pride in delivering the highest customer service;
* Be proactive in personal development;
* Have strong administration skills.
Rewarding company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of between £16,000 to £18,000 per annum;
* Pay review following exceptional performance;
* Uncapped commission structure;
* On target earnings of £4,000 p/a;
* Excellent progression opportunities within sales or business management;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Free Parking;
* 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), which increases with each year of service up to 32 days;
* Would consider home based working.
Standard working hour are 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday in 6, 10 am to 3 pm.
To be considered, apply now as immediate interviews are currently taking place.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.