- Are you passionate about providing the best customer service to your customers?
- Have you worked within an FMCG business so you understand fast paced, highly pressured time scales?
- Have you previously managed a Customer Service Team?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as a client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join their FMCG business based on the Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire border.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Manager:
- Lead a team of Customer Service Advisors within a fast paced manufacturing business who are responsible for taking & processing of orders, monitoring customer service levels and communicating internally and externally.
- Set team KPI’s as well coaching & mentoring the team around you to ensure that Customer Satisfaction is at the core of the business.
- To provide inspirational leadership and direction so the business is fully engaged in the importance of world class Customer Service.
- Deputise for the Head of Supply Chain in all aspects of Customer Service.
- Regularly coaching and 1-2-1’s with all direct reports.
Key requirements for the Customer Service Manager:
- You must have worked within an FMCG business, ideally food, drink or pharmaceutical.
- This experience must be within Customer Service and Supply Chain.
- The ability to create solutions and solve problems.
- The capability to plan and implement Customer Service initiatives within a complex supply chain.
- Confidence, tenacity and the ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: JR11208