FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
POSITIONS AVAILABLE 4 x SALES and 3 X SERVICE
Service: £15K basic OTE £17K
Sales: £15K basic. OTE £26K
This is not cold calling it is following up warm leads from customers who have visited the main insurance aggregator sites (e.g. gocompare )
Please ensure all candidates are available to interview over the next 1-2 weeks and available to start on the 9th January.
Starting Salary £15,000 with a review at 9 months to £16K this 18 months to £17.5K so long as targets are met.
37.5 Hours/ 75 hours over 2 weeks. Over a two week period they will work a max of 75 hours. One of the two weeks will include more hours than the first as they will work a Saturday. And the other will make up the remainder of the hours up to 75 hours but no Saturday.
The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention. Opportunities will arise from both inbound and outbound activity and to also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels. The candidate will be working in the bespoke insurance market dealing with unique vehicles and have the opportunity to experience exciting opportunities such as career mapping, meeting customers face to face at events throughout the year. A really good chance to kick-start a career in insurance with a Top 100 Company.
Responsibilities to include the following in line with relevant development to support achievement of these by the end of the 12 month programme;
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works on own initiative.
- Target driven.
- Experience of achieving targets and goals.
- Experience of working in a customer orientated/call centre environment.
- An understanding of insurance.