Customer Service Agent
Stratford-upon-Avon • £15,206 • Permanent
There are a number of different hours and working patterns available. Please ensure that you have read the below before applying and that you state in your application which shift you are applying for.
- Shift 9: 28 hrs - 14:00 - 19:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. 12:00 - 19:00 Friday, Saturday 09:00 - 16:00
- Shift 10: 15.5 hrs - 15:00 - 18:00 Monday, 15:00 - 19:00 Wednesday, 15:00 - 18:00 Thursday, Friday and alternate Sunday 09:30 - 14:30.
-Shift 11: 17 hrs - 16:00 - 21:00 Monday to Wednesday, Alternate Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
- Shift 12: 19 hrs - 16:00 - 21:00 Thursday & Friday, Saturday 08:30 - 18:00
About the role
Arranging appointment for people who are facing an emotionally complex decision. Your role is to find the right appointment for them in an impartial and caring way.
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for;
• Handling client contact through a number of media, including telephone, email, web and fax.
• To administer bookings for clients and assessing services to see if the client is funded by the NHS.
• Maintain accurate client records through the booking system.
• Ensure clients feel confident with regards to the services provided.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity to join our clients Booking & Information Centre at their Head Office. Previous call/contact centre experience would be preferred but is not essential – this is not a sales role and whilst the company will monitor your performance, the emphasis is on delivering a truly outstanding professional service to their clients. You will be a competent IT user who is comfortable using multiple IT systems and enjoys working in a busy environment
• A high level of customer service.
• Ability to stay professional when dealing with sensitive calls.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Non-judgemental attitude.
What’s on Offer?
As a Customer Service Agent you will receive;
• Free parking.
• Great company culture.
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities provided.