An opening has arisen for an enthusiastic, confident and driven individual to join a company based in Tamworth. If you are seeking an opportunity to work for a company that offers career progression, monthly bonus, and corporate days out then a Customer Service Administrator may be the role for you.
You will be working in a modern and lively office for a company that has been established for almost 50 years within the finance industry. This award-winning company is looking to extend their team and recruit a new employee that will promote and continue to offer a quality service to their customers and uphold their outstanding reputation in the industry.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be:
- Proactively speaking to Brokers to fact find and build relationships
- Following up leads with Brokers
- Logging finance enquiries onto the system
- Booking workshop events for Brokers
- Dealing with inbound calls on behalf of the Underwriters
- Upselling services to customers
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Be able to work to a fast pace, with excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive and encouraging attitude
- You may have experience working as an Administrator, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Business Development Executive, BDM, Account Manager, Internal Sales Telesales Executive, Recruitment Consultant, Receptionist, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Underwriting Assistant, Underwriter, Estate Agent, Lettings Administrator, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator or Finance Advisor
As a Customer Service Administrator, your salary will be circa £18,000 per year, with an OTE of £20,000 per year.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Career progression
- Corporate days out
- Team incentives
- Monthly dress down days
- Monthly social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking