Customer Coordinator position in Wolverhampton.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Coordinator has risen to join a successful and growing business within the security and maintenance industry, based in Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton.
Based in Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton, your hours of work will be either 8:30am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. This is a temporary to permanent position, you will receive a salary of £8.00 per hour rising to £17,000 per annum once the position becomes permanent.
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays whilst temping, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a growing company within the security and maintenance industry.
As a Customer Coordinator, you will be:
* Effectively handling telephone and email enquiries promptly and professionally
* Ensuring customer performance standards and service satisfaction
* Proactively engage with the existing customer base to achieve a target of selling new service contracts and enhancing the service provision for those with an existing contract
* Updating the company CRM System with commercial information
* Overseeing an effective month end invoicing process for all contractual customers, including chasing of aged debt, raising of credits and coordinating of customer accruals
* Supporting the Service team with generation of customer quotations as requested
* Working with Service Schedulers to ensure SLA performance is met
* Providing efficient, professional and effective administrative support
As a Customer Coordinator within the security and maintenance industry, you will have:
* Experience within a customer focussed role
* The ability to work on your own, be motivated and a self-starter
* Experienced in using Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
* Previous experience with working to targets
For more information, please contact Tia on 0121 360 6000 or email Tia@hartrecruitment.co.uk